The name of each month of the year is quite similar to months in Chinese language but the name of the months in Japanese language have a history about where they come. The next vocabulary list is going to help you to learn about months, which is very useful when one wants to give a date. Every month of the year is in kanji, hiragana or katakana and romaji.
Months in JapaneseMonth - (月) - (がつ) - (Gatsu)
- She is going to go to Japanese in June.
- Kanojo wa rokugatsu ni Nippon ni iku tsumoridesu.
- Bill was born in May.
- Hōan wa, gogatsu ni umareta.
- The main holiday in the USA is in July.
- Beikoku de no omona shukujitsu wa shichigatsu ni wa.
- Jenny's birthday is not in December.
- Jenī no tanjō-bi wa jūnigatsu ni wa.
Japanese Months videos
© 2007-2018 - All Rights Reserved